There are over 850,000 young people in the Greater Toronto area. Most of them need someone to come alongside them to reach their full-life potential, both personally and spiritually. Do you have a passion for helping youth find true meaning in life? Are you looking for a challenging opportunity to use your skills to reach today’s youth?
If you can say yes to both questions why not consider joining our growing team of staff and volunteers who share God’s love with the youth of the Greater Toronto area? THEY need you!
We are looking for mature adults who have big hearts for teens to serve with us.
What are the benefits of volunteering with Youth Unlimited? There are several, including:
- Helping youth attain their full life potential through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ;
- Seeing teens grow through your influence in their lives; and
- Having an opportunity to gain youth ministry training and experience.
There is an abundance of ways you can volunteer with us:
- Volunteer Youth Workers
- Drop-In Centres/Activity Clubs
- Sports Programs
- Young Parent Ministries
- Street Outreach Teams
- Support Ministry Volunteers
- Prayer Co-ordination
- Clerical Assistance/Computer Support
What do we expect from a Volunteer?
- Commitment: weekly, for one year minimum
- Suitable for those 21 years and older
- Student Placement options exist
If you would like to receive more information about volunteering with Youth Unlimited, please contact us. Please inform YU of any accessibility needs requiring accommodation when arranging for an inquiry meeting or interview. Follow this link to YU’s Accessibility Policies.